Tween Calm Cards
The Calm Cards for Tweens cards set consists of ten beautifully illustrated laminated cards designed to promote positive mental health for tweens (8 to 12 year-olds). The cards focus on helping tweens practice mindfulness and self-compassion in their daily lives. Each card contains one mental health skill prompt and has practical suggestions on the back.
Also available: Calm Cards for Tweens Posters (same message & artwork)
Calm Cards for Tweens – Cards in this set:
- Just breathe – When we notice our breathing it brings our mind into the “here and now” and this can help us feel better and more relaxed!
- Be here now – When we bring our mind into the moment we feel calmer, happier and we can concentrate better.
- Be your own best friend – No matter what, you can always be a best friend to yourself!
- You are just right – Do you know that you are perfect just as you are!
- You are loved – There are so many people in the world who love you.
- All your feelings are OK – Do you know that there are no bad feelings? Yes, some feelings might be a little uncomfortable but all your feelings are actually ok to have.
- Don’t believe everything you think – We have so many thoughts every day, but do you know that you don’t have to believe everything you think?
- Kindness is a Superpower – Do you know that you have a secret superpower?
- Breathing makes it better – In any moment, through the good times and bad, it always helps to take a few deep breaths.
- Your best is good enough – You don’t have to be the best, but it is important to try your best!
Product Details: 10 X A6 Cards (Size: 100 × 140 mm) – Printed colour on 300 g/sm – Laminated (includes polypropylene sleeve for safekeeping)